Content Warning This episode contains a discussion of suicide and domestic violence. Please take care of yourself, and use the resources listed below if you need support.
This week, Kirsten + Andrew look at two deeply disturbing and mysterious cases, both unsolved and both surprisingly under-represented in the larger pop cultural landscape.
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
- Call 1-800-273-8255 (TALK) to speak to someone or chat here.
- Veterans in crisis, press “1” to be directed to local VA resources.
- Deaf, hard of hearing TTY and chat options here.
- En Español, llama a 1-888-628-9454.
- Text HOME to 741-741
The Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance offers these and many more resources for those experiencing suicidal thoughts or other mental health crises.
The Mind Your Mind website has a long list of resources, both within Canada and internationally.
- Crisis Services Canada – Call 1-833-456-4566 anytime or text 45645 from 4 p.m. to midnight.
- Hope for Wellness – Call 1-855-242-3310 or chat support for Indigenous peoples.
- Kids Help Phone – Online chat or call 1-800-668-6868 to speak to a counselor.
- Disappearance of Joan Risch – Wikipedia
- Joan Carolyn Risch – The Charley Project
- Missing: Joan Carolyn Risch – Soapboxie
- The Very Strange Disappearance of Joan Risch : r/UnresolvedMysteries
- Joan Risch Research
- Decoding the life of Sunanda Pushkar
- Sunanda death case: Several twists and turns in years of investigation | Latest News Delhi – Hindustan Times
- Shashi Tharoor Is Cleared in India in Death of Sunanda Pushkar – The New York Times
- Sunanda Pushkar – Wikipedia
- What is Sunanda Pushkar Death Case | Shashi Tharoor involvement news
- Shashi Tharoor – Wikipedia
- Dubai Production City – Wikipedia
- Rendezvous Sports World – Wikipedia