This week, Andrew + Kirsten look at one of the US’s most heinous serial killers and, more importantly, the women whose lives were cut short. We hope you’ll join us for part 1 of this special two-part story.
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) Get Help Page
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC)
- Victim Connect Resource Center
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Gary Ridgway
- Green River Killer: A Timeline of His Murders, Arrest and Conviction
- ‘Green River’ case still rolling 15 years after killer caught
- Another Green River victim is identified
- Denver girl identified as victim of notorious Green River Killer
- IQ classification
- Macdonald triad
- They Have Names, Too: A Case Study on the First Five Victims of the Green River Killer: Examining the Construction of Society an
- GreenRiverKillings.com (Archive)
- Gary Ridgway | Victims
- The Green River Killer Opal Mills
- Martina Theresa Authorlee (1965-1983)
- Mary-Jane M. Malvar (1965-1983)
- Cheryl Lee Wims (1964-1983)
- Deborah Yvonne Wims – The Charley Project
- Mary Exzetta West (1967-1984)
- Patricia Ann Yellowrobe (1960-1998)
- Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation
- Jane Doe B-17
- Jane Doe B-20
- Seattle in the ’80s: Big Tech and Boomtown Economics Arrive
- King County, Washington
- Green River (Duwamish River tributary)