This week, Andrew + Kirsten explore a heinous crime in the decadent subculture of the Manhattan club scene in the ’90s, and Andrew weighs in on the most delicious chip flavor of all time.
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website has lots of resources, including a treatment finder and educational information on many related topics. If you or someone you love is in crisis, you can also call their helpline at 1-800-662-4357 (HELP).
- Michael Alig | Page Six
- Club Kid Killer Michael Alig dead from fentanyl, heroin OD
- ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’ Lifestyle Is Real, Says Science
- Club Kid Turned Murderer Michael Alig’s Reentry Into New York Nightlife
- Danceteria – Wikipedia
- Club drug – Wikipedia
- Party Promoter At Night Spots Is Held in Death Of a Clubgoer – The New York Times
- Michael Alig – Wikipedia
- Disco Bloodbath – Wikipedia
- Party Monster (film) – Wikipedia
- The ‘Party Monster’ Soundtrack Captured the Dark Side of Hedonism
- Clubland, Musical Adaptation of ‘Party Monster,’ Will Get Immersive ART Staging | Playbill
- Party Monster: The Shockumentary – Wikipedia
- Limelight (2011 film) – Wikipedia
- Amazon, Alfonso Gomez-Rejon For Peter Gatien film Limelight – Deadline
- Michael Alig: Did the former Club Kid finish ‘Party Monster 2’ before his death? – Film Daily
- Peeew! #555: Party Monster 2 update
- The Messed Up True Story Behind Party Monster