This week, Andrew + Kirsten explore a heinous crime in the decadent subculture of the Manhattan club scene in the ’90s, and Andrew weighs in on the most delicious chip flavor of all time.
Be a doll. Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and then rate and review us at Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge difference in getting the pod noticed. And we want to be low-key famous, TBH.
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
Featured photo by Marc Zeman, via Unsplash.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website has lots of resources, including a treatment finder and educational information on many related topics. If you or someone you love is in crisis, you can also call their helpline at 1-800-662-4357 (HELP).
- Michael Alig | Page Six
- Club Kid Killer Michael Alig dead from fentanyl, heroin OD
- ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’ Lifestyle Is Real, Says Science
- Club Kid Turned Murderer Michael Alig’s Reentry Into New York Nightlife
- Danceteria – Wikipedia
- Club drug – Wikipedia
- Party Promoter At Night Spots Is Held in Death Of a Clubgoer – The New York Times
- Michael Alig – Wikipedia
- Disco Bloodbath – Wikipedia
- Party Monster (film) – Wikipedia
- The ‘Party Monster’ Soundtrack Captured the Dark Side of Hedonism
- Clubland, Musical Adaptation of ‘Party Monster,’ Will Get Immersive ART Staging | Playbill
- Party Monster: The Shockumentary – Wikipedia
- Limelight (2011 film) – Wikipedia
- Amazon, Alfonso Gomez-Rejon For Peter Gatien film Limelight – Deadline
- Michael Alig: Did the former Club Kid finish ‘Party Monster 2’ before his death? – Film Daily
- Peeew! #555: Party Monster 2 update
- The Messed Up True Story Behind Party Monster
Podcast: Play in new window | Download