This week, Andrew + Kirsten return from their hiatus to begin a three-part look at the faceless terror that gripped NYC for 378 days in the 1970s—David Richard Berkowitz, aka the Son of Sam.
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
Featured photo by Jack Cohen via Unsplash.
- Son of Sam – History of New York City
- Urban Decay and the Street Life of NYC
- Death, Destruction, and Debt: 41Photos of Life in 1970s New York
- Museum of Arts & Design | museum, New York City, New York, United States | Britannica
- Downtown Manhattan in the 1970s Was New York’s Golden Era for Nightlife
- Biggest New York Events of the 1970s