This week Andrew + Kirsten take a look at the life—and senseless death—of groundbreaking singer/songwriter/choreographer/fashion designer/all-around icon Selena and her phenomenal impact on pop culture.
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
Featured photo by Andrey Konstantinov, via Unsplash.
- Tejano music – Wikipedia
- Selena – Wikipedia
- Selena Quintanilla-Pérez (1971-1995)
- ‘Selena: The Series’ Removes the Music Icon from Her Own Story
- Selena Quintanilla & Chris Perez’s Love Story – Relationship Timeline
- How Yolanda Saldívar’s Obsession With Selena Turned Deadly
- Yolanda Saldivar – Selena Wiki | Fandom
- Testimony Centers on Gun in Slaying
- The Queen Is Dead – Texas Monthly
- Selena (album) – Wikipedia
- Ven Conmigo (album) – Wikipedia
- Entre a Mi Mundo – Wikipedia
- Amor Prohibido – Wikipedia
- Dreaming of You (Selena album) – Wikipedia
- Selena albums discography – Wikipedia
- Selena’s Influence: 25 Years Later | TIDAL Magazine
- 25 Years After Her Death, Selena Is More Popular Than Ever
- Selena (film) – Wikipedia
- Selena Forever – Wikipedia
- Jennifer Lopez: The Impact Playing Selena Had on the Actress’ Life
- Jennifer Lopez – Wikipedia
- Selena: The Series – Wikipedia
- Surprising Facts About Selena Quintanilla
- Selena Quintanilla Wax Figure Unveiled in Hollywood
- MAC Is Dropping the Selena La Reina Collection Today—And We Have All the Details
- Is Selena Netflix Show Or Movie Better? Drama Explained
- Jennifer Lopez Wonders Where Selena Quintanilla Would Be at Her Age
- Selena Artifacts Highlight Hispanic Advertising History at the Smithsonian
- Selena Quintanilla Through the Years