This week, Kirsten + Andrew continue their examination of the Lizzie Borden case, through the lens of the fascinating and unexpected pop cultural impact it had and continues to have.
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
Featured photo by Mullen Studio via Digital Commonwealth.
- Lizzie Borden: Why a 19th-Century Murder Still Fascinates Us – Rolling Stone
- The Legend of Lizzie Borden: Gruesome Truth or Fantastic Fiction?
- Fall River Legend – Wikipedia
- Blood Relations (Pollock play) – Wikipedia
- The Legend of Lizzie Borden – Wikipedia
- The Lizzie Borden Chronicles – Wikipedia
- Lizzie Borden Took an Ax – Wikipedia
- Lizzie (2018 film) – Wikipedia
- Sleeping Murder – Wikipedia
- Lizzy Borden (band) – Wikipedia
- Unsolved Mysteries 1936 Lizzie Borden Case : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming
- 11 ways pop culture took a whack at the legend of Fall River’s Lizzie Borden
- Lizzie in Popular Culture
- Lizzie Borden Took an Axe: History, Feminism and American Culture
- Our Beloved Lizzie; Constructing an American Legend
- Lizzie Borden Wiki