Andrew + Kirsten go even deeper into the macabre history of Madame Tussaud and her connection to some of the most infamous crimes in UK history.
We are making our first Bonus Episode available to all, so you can get a taste of what they are like. They will typically be shorter (but sometimes not, maybe?). They won’t necessarily follow our usual format or link to the previous week’s crime, although this one does. And, generally, they will be more free-form.
We want to send a HUGE thank you to our Patreon backers for making this bonus content possible. We hope you love it!
Oh, and we appreciate the hot fiery hell out of you!
Featured photo by Micheile Henderson, via Unsplash.
- Charles Peace – Murderpedia
- Burke and Hare Murders – Wikipedia
- Madame Tussauds – Wikipedia
- Burke and Hare murders – Wikipedia
- The Body Snatcher (film) – Wikipedia
- The Body Snatcher – Wikipedia
- The Cinematic Legacy of Graverobbers Burke & Hare
- John Ellis (executioner) – Wikipedia
- Charles Peace – Wikipedia
- Charlie Peace (comics) – Wikipedia
- Charles Peace
- The Life of Charles Peace (1905)