This week, Kirsten + Andrew talk about the personality trait of openness and the idea that octopuses are from outer space. Oh, and they also explore the impact of a 62-year-old case from a tiny town in Kansas and a little book called In Cold Blood.
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
Featured photo by Patrick Miyaoka, via Unsplash.
- Trending Science: Do octopuses come from outer space? | News | CORDIS | European Commission
- Free Big Five Personality Test – Accurate scores of your personality traits
- Clutter family murders – Wikipedia
- The Clutter Family Murders | Biographies of Key Figures
- Clutter Family Murders
- The Untold Story Behind the Infamous ‘In Cold Blood’ Murder House
- My Own Cold Blood: How the Clutter murders still haunt Kansas
- Beverly Jean Clutter English (1939-unknown)
- New Evidence on ‘In Cold Blood’ Sixty Years Later
- In Cold Blood – Wikipedia
- Robert Blake (actor)
- In Cold Blood (film)
- In Cold Blood (miniseries)
- Capote (film)
- Infamous (2006 film)
- Walker family murders – Wikipedia
- Bastille – Four Walls (The Ballad of Perry Smith)
- Orville Peck – Kansas (Remembers Me Now) Lyrics