This week, Andrew + Kirsten revisit Inciting Incidents and take a look at a curious case of creepypasta delusion. Oh, and Andrew previews his standup skills!
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
- Slender Man stabbing – Wikipedia
- Something Awful – Wikipedia
- Investigators in ‘Slender Man’ case discuss chilling interviews with 12-year-old attempted murderers
- Waukesha middle school teacher: Morgan Geyser had ‘social problems’ in the classroom
- Slenderman Stabbing: Morgan Geyser & Anissa Weier police interviewS (excerpts)
- Mothers of teens who pleaded guilty in ‘Slender Man’ stabbing case say there were no warning signs of violence
- Slender Man stabbing: Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear Geyser case
- Slender Man stabbing: Attacker Morgan Geyser still in mental hospital while accomplice gets released
- Judge orders release of Wisconsin woman in Slender Man case
- The failed Slender Man movie was a nail in the coffin of a dying fandom
- Origins of Slender Man
- Slender Man (film)
- The Story Of Slenderman, The Internet’s Own Monster
- Father of Girl Sentenced in Slender Man Case Says the Movie Is “Extremely Distasteful”
- Slender Man: A Perfect Monster for Our Time
- How Many People Play Minecraft In 2021? | Minecraft Popularity