This week, Kirsten + Andrew explore the 400-year-old story of Báthori Erzsébet / Elizabeth Báthory, sometimes known as the Blood Countess, and whether she was really as evil as her mythos would have us believe.
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
- Days were a half-hour shorter when dinosaurs roamed the Earth 70 million years ago
- Nyírbátor – Wikipedia
- House of Habsburg – Wikipedia
- Báthory family – Wikipedia
- Elizabeth Báthory – Wikipedia
- Bathory, Elizabeth (1560–1614) | Encyclopedia.com
- The Distinctive ‘Habsburg Jaw’ Was Likely the Result of the Royal Family’s Inbreeding | Smart News| Smithsonian Magazine
- The Blood Countess: 10 Facts About Elizabeth Báthory | History Hit
- Elizabeth Bathory | Biography & Facts | Britannica
- Elizabeth Bathory – Death, Children & Facts – Biography
- Female Serial Killers: How and Why Women Become Monsters