Content warning: This episode discusses suicide. If you are struggling with suicidal ideation, please proceed with care and see our Listener Resources below.
This week, Andrew + Kirsten begin a two-part exploration of the Columbine massacre, with a look back at ’90s culture, a brief history of school shootings in the U.S., and the events leading up to April 20, 1999.
If you really stan us, pick up some cool merch from the store or go on over to Patreon and become a backer. We’ll be doling out bonus eps, fun downloadables, Patreon exclusive merch, and merch discounts!
Last but not least, follow us everywhere @mostfoulpod.
We appreciate the hell out of you!
- Call 1-800-273-8255 (TALK) to speak to someone or chat here.
- Deaf, hard of hearing TTY and chat options here.
- En Español, llama a 1-888-628-9454.
- 20 Things You Won’t Believe Happened in 1999
- 1999 in the United States – Wikipedia
- Before Columbine, What Was High School Like? – The Atlantic
- Opinion | The Best Decade Ever? The 1990s, Obviously – The New York Times
- Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold – Wikipedia
- Columbine High School massacre – Wikipedia
- List of school shootings in the United States – Wikipedia
- List of school shootings in the United States (before 2000) – Wikipedia